- Scientific Researcher 3rd Degree at University POLITEHNICA from Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials.
*National Research Center for Micro and Nanomaterials;
*National Research Center for Food Safety.
Topic of interest:
- Materials Science;
- Biomaterials and Nanostructured Materials;
- High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy
- EELS Spectrometry and Spectrum Imaging (EELS mapping);
- EDX Spectroscopy and mapping;
- Cryo TEM;
2. Vicepresident of “Romanian Microscopy Society”
Previous Work Experience
03/2018–08/2018 – Personal Counselor for the Minister of Research and Innovation
03/2008–05/2008 – Scientific Researcher at National Scientific Research Institute for Labor and Social Protection, Bucharest
07/2006–09/2007 – Scientific Researcher Assistant at National Scientific Research Institute for Labor and Social Protection, Bucharest